EXTRA RESOURCES AND REFERENCES
- Bogleheads: Investing advice inspired by John Bogle.Bogleheads® is the title adopted by many of the investing enthusiasts who participate in this site. The term is intended to honour Vanguard founder and investor advocate John Bogle. The Bogleheads® emphasize starting early, living below one’s means, regular saving, broad diversification, simplicity, and sticking to one’s investment plan regardless of market conditions. This site is composed of two primary resources: our Wiki and our Forum.
- Sensible Investing TV Sensibleinvesting.tv has been created to provide investors and investment professionals with clear, concise and independent information about investing and, specifically, the benefits of evidence-based (or passive) investing. It includes exclusive video and written content created for this website, plus content shared by other like-minded websites and organisations.
- Efficient Frontier. The website of William J. Bernstein.
- Andrew Hallam. Personal Finance Journalist, Speaker, Author.
- Musing on Markets. The Blog of Aswath Damodaran, Professor of Corporate Finance at NYU.
- Jason Zweig. A Safe Haven for Intelligent Investors. Jason Zweig is a finance journalist, speaker and columnist.
- Jane Bryant Quinn. American financial journalist.
- The Wealth Chef. The website and Blog of the International finance coach Ann Wilson.
- James Clear. Website and “home” of his writings.
- fs. Timeless lessons and insights that help you think better, learn faster, and make smart decisions, by Shane Perris.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL BLOGS
- Early Retirement Extreme
- Mad Fientist: the Science of Financial Independence
- JL Collins: the Simple Path to Wealth
- Budgets are sexy
- Mr Money Mustache
- Get Rich Slowly
- Scott Burns
- The Rational Walk
- Novel Investor
- Four pillar freedom
- Of Dollars and Data
- The Wealthy Finn: On my path to financial independence
- Marco Schwartz: I help you create online income streams, by building an online business & investing for passive income
- Millennial Money (Grant Sabatier)
FINANCIAL ADVISORS / INVESTMENT ADVISORS / WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
AGENCIES / NGOs / RESEARCH CENTERS
- World Bank: Ease of Doing Business Rankings
- CGAP: Empowering the poor through financial services
- AFI: Alliance for Financial Inclusion
- FinDev Gateway
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Center For Financial Inclusion (Accion)
- MEDA: business solutions to poverty
- UNDP & the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS)